Emergence Growth evaluates roles using the Paterson System of Job Evaluation and provides correlation to other systems of job evaluation. For example: Paromnes and Hay.
Paterson is the primary Job Evaluation methodology used in approximately 75% of organisations across Southern Africa. Reasons for this include:
- Non-discriminatory – no regard for race, gender, religion or creed;
- International system – it is recognised by the ILO (International Labour Organisation);
- It is one of the most commonly used systems in Southern Africa;
- It accommodates broad banding and multi-skilling easily;
- It ties in well with the requirements of the NQF (National Qualifications Framework);
- It is a useful OD (Organisational Design) framework and tool;
- It is very easy to understand, communicate and implement;
- It is easy to keep up to date;
- It is easily cross-correlated to other systems of job evaluation &
- It is supported by salary surveys.
A full report will be developed and will include the process followed, confirmation of data utilised in conducting the evaluation and the results of the evaluation. The results will be presented as reflected in the example table below:
CORRELATION TO ANOTHER JE SYSTEM