The goal of talent management is to create a high-performance, sustainable organisation that meets its strategic and operational goals and objectives. We assist with Talent Management through the identification of key areas/positions and matching these with the available capability in the organisation in terms of readiness in the short, medium and long terms.
In defining the talent agenda, the first step to ensuring short, medium and long-term prosperity is to ensure that a complete and thorough assessment of the requirements of the organisation is completed. The following areas reflect components to be considered in designing a robust talent management solution:
- Understanding what drives customer value and financial results and how employee behaviour affects those outcomes;
- Understanding the workforce: employee demographics, social makeup, perceptions and needs;
- Creating a compelling value proposition;
- Developing a comprehensive, flexible programme offering: Employee needs and desires change over time;
- Staying competitive: competitive salaries and benefits must be given;
- Recruiting top talent continuously: This is both internal and external;
- Investing to engage: Maximise return on investment by optimising rewards to increase employee engagement &
- Focusing employees: Make sure employees understand what to deliver and reward them for doing it.