Salary Survey System
Tomorrow’s Reward, Today.
RewardExpert is an accurate and easy-to-use Total Reward system, offering live data and a host of supporting modules that will assist in setting appropriate pay levels, performing pay analysis, mitigating legislative risk and addressing pay anomalies, across a number of industries and countries. RewardExpert delivers on all your reward management requirements, with ease of use and excellent reliability. We pride ourselves on rigorous data integrity, resulting in highly accurate benchmark data that is supported by highly skilled staff.
Advantages and Benefits:
RewardExpert helps you to make defensible decisions regarding all components of pay, for all levels of staff. Our Total Rewards Model shows the components of pay reported on in the system, and offers the following:
- Filter over 750 roles by country, industry, job family, grade, experience, and more;
- Executive remuneration, specific to organisation type, company size, industry, location etc;
- General staff remuneration;
- Non-Executive Director pay;
- Pay by Grade;
- National & industry specific data;
- Benefits data;
- Export data to PDF or Excel &
- Data is updated bi-weekly.
- Highly accurate job matching, using our rigorous O-R-G-N © methodology – (O)rganisational Metrics, (R)eporting lines, (G)rade, (N)arrative;
- Access to our Knowledge Centre (offering access to articles, trends & remuneration related reports);
- Unlimited number of users;
- Access levels can be set so that different users can see only the data they need to see;
- View archive of previously drawn benchmarks;
- High-level of security;
- Choose the percentiles relevant to your organisation;
- Conduct compa-ratio analysis, on the fly, for every benchmark drawn;
- User friendly interface with powerful business intelligence capability;
- Able to report in multiple grading systems, input your own custom grading system &
- Forecasting of data up to 1 year.