Non-Executive Director Remuneration
Non-Executive Directors (NEDs) can monitor the executive directors, become involved in strategic policy making and more beneficial factors such as;
- Add an impartial view to the day to day running of the business;
- Help ensure that the Executive Directors are operating as efficiently as possible;
- Contribute to the strategic plan of the company;
- Monitor the performance of the company and offer constructive ideas and solutions, if required;
- Act in the best interest of the shareholders; and
- Add additional experience and credibility to the company board.
Remuneration benchmarks will be provided for Non-Executive Chairpersons, Non-Executive Directors and Board Committee Members. A report will be drawn up by one of our trained consultants. The report will include the following elements:
- Market practice in relation to how Non-Executive Chairpersons, Non-Executive Directors and Board Committee Members are remunerated;
- Number of meetings attended.
If your company has the need to set/check the pay for your Non Executive Directors’. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will assist you!
The Non-Executive Directors on your board are valuable and bring various sets of useful skills and talent including their wealth of experience to your business, a superior track record, they attend your board and committee meetings and lend valuable advice based on years and years of knowledge and experience. How do you or your company put a value on this kind of service?
We have a database of hundreds of Non-Executive Directors in multiple sectors and across various company sizes. We use this database to give you data on:
- How Non-Executive Chairpersons, Non-Executive Directors and Board Committee Members are remunerated;
- We have data for Main Board, Audit Committee and Remuneration Committee;
- Split between retainer and fee per meeting; and
- The number of meetings attended.