Job Evaluation System
QUIKEVAL – JOB GRADING MADE SIMPLE
This web-based job evaluation system will put you in control of your organisations Job Evaluation process. We have developed the system to ensure that professionals are able to deliver reliable and consistent job evaluation results, for the entire business.
QuikEval uses the Paterson method of job evaluation as a basis. The primary purpose of the Paterson system is to relate levels of complexity in a way which both management and workers find reasonable, equitable and fair.
- Information supporting the job evaluation process (job profiles & organisation structures) can be stored within the system (eliminating version control issues);
- Hassle free implementation – QuikEval is a web-based system, no physical implementation is required;
- User training is half a day, and includes the principles of Job Evaluation;
- No limitation to the number of users who access via username and password;
- Access control which users are able to view sensitive information within your business structure;
- Reduces subjectivity, particularly with regard to the demographics in businesses;
- Understandable terminology;
- Ability to upload your company specific pay scale;
- Compare individual pay against your current pay scale;
- Ability to export reports to Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe PDF.
Advantages and Benefits:
Some of the main advantages and benefits:
- Principles are not complex and are usually easily understood;
- All roles within a business are evaluated using the same methodology;
- It evaluates specialist roles as effectively as non-specialist roles;
- It is flexible, without sacrificing the basic principles on which the system is based;
- It is internationally recognised, and can be effectively used across multiple territories;
- The Job Evaluation results are not necessarily decided by one person, but could be based on the findings of a Job Evaluation committee;
- It assists in illustrating the fairness or otherwise of the current distribution of salaries;
- It assists in illustrating the competitiveness of organisational pay scales against market rates;
- The role and not the person is evaluated (mitigates subjectivity).
The following benefits will be achieved when using the system:
- Reduced time and training, therefore more cost effective;
- User friendly, reducing dependency on consultants;
- Reliable and consistent job evaluation results;
- Only authorised users have access to information;
- Version control enhanced; and
- Grade / Pay comparison is simplified.