Job Evaluation System
QUIKEVAL – JOB GRADING MADE SIMPLE
Job Grading – simple and accurate, every time!
QuikEval ensures that your Job Evaluation/Grading needs are met in a way that is accurate, defensible, cost-effective & consistent. This intuitive web-based system has graded thousands of roles across several countries and a range of industries. QuikEval uses the Paterson method of job evaluation as its primary methodology as it relates levels of complexity in a way which both management and workers find reasonable, equitable, and fair.
- Information supporting the job evaluation process (job profiles & organisation structures) can be stored within the system (eliminating version control issues);
- Hassle free implementation – QuikEval is a web-based system, no physical implementation is required;
- User training is half a day, and includes the principles of Job Evaluation;
- No limitation to the number of users who access via username and password;
- Access control which users are able to view sensitive information within your business structure;
- Reduces subjectivity, particularly with regard to the demographics in businesses;
- Understandable terminology;
- Ability to upload your company specific pay scale;
- Compare individual pay against your current pay scale;
- Ability to export reports to Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe PDF.
Advantages and Benefits:
Some of the main advantages and benefits:
- Principles are not complex and are usually easily understood;
- All roles within a business are evaluated using the same methodology;
- It evaluates specialist roles as effectively as non-specialist roles;
- It is flexible, without sacrificing the basic principles on which the system is based;
- It is internationally recognised, and can be effectively used across multiple territories;
- The Job Evaluation results are not necessarily decided by one person, but could be based on the findings of a Job Evaluation committee;
- It assists in illustrating the fairness or otherwise of the current distribution of salaries;
- It assists in illustrating the competitiveness of organisational pay scales against market rates;
- The role and not the person is evaluated (mitigates subjectivity).
The following benefits will be achieved when using the system:
- Reduced time and training, therefore more cost effective;
- User friendly, reducing dependency on consultants;
- Reliable and consistent job evaluation results;
- Only authorised users have access to information;
- Version control enhanced; and
- Grade / Pay comparison is simplified.