Emergence Growth is a specialist Human Capital, Reward & Learning solutions provider. We specialise in enabling greater performance by assisting organisations to better attract, reward, engage, develop and retain highly talented people. We base our solutions design on a deep set of research and IP within various areas of expertise. Strengthened by a network of offices across Africa and underpinned by appropriate skills, tools, technology and resources, we offer lasting and pragmatic solutions for your most complex and pressing HR problems.
We understand the importance of getting the right people in the right place at the right time – a critical part of our success is matching the skills of our consultants to the requirements of each client, for each component of work, in every project. Our services are summarised as follows:
- Human Resource Strategy;
- Organisational Design/Re-engineering;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Board Evaluations;
- Human Resource Audit;
- Change Management;
- Human Resource Policies and Procedures;
- Talent Management;
- Performance Management;
- Labour Relations Advisory;
- Job Evaluation/Grading;
- Job Profiling.
- Reward Strategy;
- Scheme Design (STI and LTI);
- Cost-to-company Conversion/Package;
- Equal Pay Audit;
- Expatriate Management – Build-up, mobility policy, COLA;
- Recognition; Employee Engagement Strategy;
- Employee Benefits Audit;
- Pay Scale Design;
- RemCo Advisory.
- Africa Surveys and Emerging Markets;
- Global Salary Surveys;
- Industry Specific;
- Customised Survey;
- Salary Benchmarking;
- Executive Remuneration;
- Employee Engagement Surveys;
- Non-Executive Director.
- Skills Audit;
- HR Standards;
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL);
- National Human Resource Diploma;
- Customer Service;
- SETA Accredited short courses;
- Reward Certifications (CCM, CGCP, JP & JE).
- Individual coaching;
- Leadership coaching;
- Understanding your strengths workshop;
- Team dynamics workshop;
- Coaching for managers.
We are members of the following associations:
As an independent third party, we are able to present an objective and unbiased standpoint without fear of pressure for promotion of a particular solution/outcome.
Our partners include a number of highly regarded global consulting, reward, legal and learning solutions providers. These partnerships give us unsurpassed reach, capacity and capability in the most remote countries. Together, we provide access to specialised market intelligence in over 180 countries.