Job Profiling Workshop
Job Profiling Workshop – The ability to define accurate work design for both current and future roles is essential to creating a structure than can achieve organisational objectives. Our accredited 1-day Job Profiling workshop ensures that you can skilfully and consistently develop accurate job profiles that support all HR processes. This accredited workshop is both theoretical and practical, and is typically attended by anyone that reviews, develops, or interprets the various elements of organisational development.
1 Full Day
Virtual | Face to Face
Why take your career to the next level with this in-demand programme?
This accredited workshop is both theoretical and practical, and is typically attended by anyone that reviews, develops, or interprets the various elements of organisational development.
Workshop content includes:
- Understanding & scope:
- Why, definition & background.
- Key principles, concepts & terminology.
- Legislative context (Equal Pay for Work of Equal Value).
- Benefits of job profiling.
- Job profile template development.
- Uses of job profiles; and
- Web-based systems.
- Who is involved in the Job Profile process.
- Preparation of the profiler and the incumbent in the role.
- Conducting interviews.
- Essentials for the job profile writing process.
- Writing up the Job profile.
- Alignment of profiles to the approved organisational structure & strategy.
At the end of this workshop, delegates will have the necessary skills to develop/validate job profiles