Salary BenchmarkingIndustry Specific, Africa, Global & Emerging Markets
The purpose of Salary Benchmarking, whether local, global, industry specific, within any African/Emerging market), is to compare the pay levels within your organisation against a relevant comparator group, in the market in which you compete for skills. Ultimately, this should help you attract and retain superior talent.
Salary benchmarking is typically used:
- To obtain relevant, accurate, representative data on levels of pay and benefits for specific jobs;
- To adjust the pay levels of employees;
- To analyse pay-related issues;
- To set the pay mix (guaranteed vs. variable);
- To offer appropriate starting rates;
- To design and modify salary structures and pay scales &
- To guide pay decisions and salary levels of employees.
The components of the Total Rewards Model that we are able to provide data on includes:
- Basic salary;
- Cost to Company / Guaranteed Package &
- Short- & Long-term incentive trends.
Get in touch to make sure you’re competitive & positioned for success.